Temerra's Playground

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Temerra's Playground
Temerra's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Topics of Historical Significance (a thinktank)

2 posters

Go down

Topics of Historical Significance (a thinktank) Empty Topics of Historical Significance (a thinktank)

Post  Admin Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Feel free to discuss any topics here that you might be unsure about. I can always give you what I know about things.

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

https://temerra.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Topics of Historical Significance (a thinktank) Empty Re: Topics of Historical Significance (a thinktank)

Post  Einkor Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:26 pm

so how do you think the origins of temerra (the creation) should be?? although all the races have their own deities, it would make sense that they agree that all the deities at least exist (however they would no doubtably disagree on the amount of power each deity has and the abilities of said deities). i dont think the races would completely disagree on an origin story of their world, especially if it were one of some beings similar to the titans of Greek mythology or the giants of Norse mythology (example: the titans created the world but they werent very good for the world so their children rose up and vanquished them and then created the mortal races; the norse mythology is very similar). so what do you think??

Einkor
Player
Player

Character sheet
Name: Einkor
Race: Dwarf
Class: Ftr9

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum